Our clients depend on us to provide a wide range of actuarial services including but not limited to:
- Pension Consulting in the areas of IFRS compliance valuations such as IAS/FRS 19: Retirement or Severance Benefits Liability Valuation, IFRS 2/FRS 102: Employee Stock Options Plan Liability & Expense Valuation, Section 5: Tax Effective Retirement Plans.
- Social Security Systems Consulting in the areas of Actuarial Valuations, Reform Studies, Policies Advisory to ensure the long-term financial sustainability of national social security systems.
- Life Insurance Consulting in the areas of New Product Development, Profitability Analysis, Embedded Value Valuations, Appraisal Value Valuations, Risk-based capital and stress testing analyses.
- Health Insurance Consulting in the areas of Product Design & Pricing, Claims Analysis, Claims Management, Portability & Lifetime Coverage Solutions, Risk-based Capital Reserving, Stochastic Modeling.
- General Insurance Consulting in the areas of Risk-based Capital Reserving, Stress Testing, Stochastic Modeling, Experience Analysis, Re-rating.
- Reinsurance Solutions for better risk management, efficient capital deployment, and improved competitiveness. Optimal retention studies and reinsurance programs placement for both traditional Reinsurer and Re-Takaful.
- Management Consulting in the areas of Appointed Actuary, Start-up Operations, Risks Analysis & Management, Investment Policy, Capital Adequacy Assessment, Actuarial Due Diligence.
- Employee Benefits Consulting in the areas of Flexible Benefits Plan Design & Pricing, Regional Group Insurance Solutions & Plan Administration Outsourcing,Key Employees Retirement Benefits Design & Tax Effective Pension Solutions.
- Lifetime Global Medical Insurance Solutions that include products that cover International (Expatriate) Medical Insurance, Pre-existing Conditions, and Lifetime Medical Insurance.