Ng Hong Joon, AIAA
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE HIGHLIGHT:
• Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
• Over 14 years of actuarial experience.
• Valuation of policy liabilities of general insurers and reinsurers
• Audit support in reviewing policy liabilities of life and general insurers and reinsurers
• Audit support in IFRS4 disclosures of life and general insurers and reinsurers
• Conducted advance insurance course with respect to general insurance
• Valuation of severance and retirement benefits in accordance with FAS87 and IAS19
• Audit support in reviewing costing of employee stock option scheme in accordance with IFRS2
• Designed, established and maintained defined contribution retirement benefits schemes for several clients
• Designed employee stock option scheme, provide advice on its practical aspects and performed valuation in accordance with IFRS2 and FAS123R
• Valuation of post-retirement medical benefit liabilities of Singapore healthcare groups.
• Part of team that established risk-based capital in the insurance industry of Thailand